New Chapel Street Surgery

01633 485 155

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us.  If you are registered for My Health Online, you can also do this online.

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area.  There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.